Suji Ka Halwa is a grand treat to prepare when unanticipated guests appear since it is quick and exceptionally easy to cookSuji halwa is made with fine semolina or cream of wheat ghee, sugar and nuts. In India cream of wheat is called as suji, sooji or rava. This standard Indian sweet can be made in around 15 minutes.
Suji ka Halwa
Suji halwa is generally called Rava Sheera in Western India and Rava Kesari in South India. The strategy for arranging is basically near, with two or three trimmings being changed by and large.In spite of the way that rava or semolina remains the key fixing. In specific assortments, milk is added as opposed to water. For flavorings generally, cardamom powder is added.Sooji ka halwa or sheera are consistently made for an auspicious occasion or a pooja. It could in like manner be an upbeat occasion like Diwali, Ganesh Chaturthi or a severe capacity coordinated in your home or you essentially need to have something sweet.Since this is a basic and rapid halwa recipe, you needn’t mess with any explanation or occasion to make it. I often make sooji halwa as a bhog or naivedyam to be offered to the divinities.
We by and large make Suji halwa with puri during the navami pooja of Navratri festivity. Kala chana is in like manner made. On this day we offer kala chana, suji halwa and puri to the little youngsters (kanjak) who speak to the mother goddess.The rava kesari that is standard in South India, for the most part has orange designed concealing added. Regardless, you can make the same, with basic concealing experts like saffron strings or saffron powder.Saffron strings or kesar can in like manner be added in sooji halwa like this Saffron Suji HalwaClearly, there are relatively few countries on the planet in which halwa is certainly not a traditional treat. It’s such a very old overall sweet. The word halwa comes from the Arabic root which means “sweet”, and many focus eastern social orders like to promise it’s their one of a kind mix (hi, I would have to expect acclaim for considering like that well). In any case, if a treat has been carrying on for a serious long time, it should be entirely worthy, right It’s so fundamental, it’s virtuoso, additionally easy to prepare.
- Soji ko ghee mom dal kar achi krhan bhon ly
- Orr phr us mom pani dal dyn pani ko khushk kar lyn
- Muscular strength us mother sugar or elaichi dal lyn orr thora sa 2 min paka lyn phr us mom coconut powder dal lyn or decorate kar ke serve kar dyn
- In a pot add water, sugar and food tone and keep on high fire.
- Permit the water to bubble. At the point when the water starts to bubble, cut down the temperature to medium fire and let it stew.
- Then, in another pot or a skillet, add ghee and cardamom.
- Trust that the ghee will be totally dense and permitted it to get ready for one more 2 mins at medium fire.
- Reduce the fire to low and add the semolina in ghee. Blend the semolina till it ingests all the ghee. By and by saute for 5 mins or so guaranteeing the semolina doesn’t turn gritty hued.
- After 5 mins, add a scoop stacked with the hot sugar syrup in this semolina and mix it well. Add another scoop of sugar syrup as well.
- By and by turn of fire and move this semolina in the pot of sugar syrup. Mix well to avoid any bunches.
- Cover the pot and let it stew at medium fire for 5 mins.
- Diminish the fire and cook for another 5 mins.
- Blend around to check whether the whole halwa is apparently limiting together. If it does, turn off fire.
- Sprinkle almond shavings or ground pistachio and serve warm
- Sugar 3 cup
- Yellow Color very few drops
- Suji 1, 1/2 cup
- Water 3 cup
- Cardamom Green 4-5
- Ghee 3 tbsp